Greylock Animal Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats (over 3 months of age) as well as exotic pets so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. (Daycare is also available. Please call 413-663-5365 for more information.)
At Greylock Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's stay with us a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing place for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or in the event of an emergency. We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Unlike other boarding facilities, we offer Medical Boarding for pets on prescription medications. Have peace of mind knowing that your pet is receiving their medications at the correct time and frequency. This service is provided by our technicians who are familiar with all prescription medications, their purpose, and side effects.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
Please schedule a drop-off and pick-up appointment during the following times when making your reservation:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00-11:00 am and 4:00-7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 413-664-8026 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!